- Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:06 PM
Skopje, 8 February 2018 (MIA) - The State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), Viktor Dimovski, led the Macedonian delegation to Pristina for a meeting of the Joint Macedonia - Kosovo Expert Commission for opening a new common border crossing point for international road traffic 'Belanovce - Stancic'.
At the meeting on 7-8 February, the two delegations reviewed the ongoing activities related to the issuance of a building permit for the joint facility at this border crossing point. At the same time, an agreement was reached on the upcoming steps that would speed up the launch of the project's construction, which is significant for the population on both sides of the border, MoFA said in a press release. lk/17:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...
- 3:30 PM | Greek media on new name talks round in New York
Greek media are reporting extensively Thursday about the fresh round of Athens-Skopje name talks in ...
- 2:58 PM | North Korea nuclear test tunnels at Punggye-ri destroyed
North Korea followed through on a pledge to blow up tunnels at its nuclear test site on Thursday, me...
- 2:51 PM | Migrants block northern Greek highway in 2nd day of protests
Some 250 asylum-seekers have blocked a busy northern Greek highway, in a second day of protests agai...
- 2:18 PM | Zaev-Mickoski TV duel: Citizens expect solution to name issue
There is no alternative for Macedonia but the EU, NATO membership and thus creativity, leadership is...