- Friday, February 09, 2018 4:41 PM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is set to meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel on 21 February, the government said in a press release.
During his visit to Germany, Zaev is also scheduled to meet President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, as well as deliver a speech in the 'Friedrich Ebert' Foundation.
The first Zaev - Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel then voiced support for the commitment of the new Macedonian government to substantial reforms and the country's EU-integration. lk/16:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:34 AM | Sunny and warm with slightly overcast skies
Sunny and warm in Macedonia today, with slightly overcast skies. Short showers and local storms are ...
- 7:39 PM | Albania’s opposition boycotts resolution supporting EU talks
Albania’s opposition on Thursday boycotted a resolution expressing support for the launch of negotia...
- 5:56 PM | Trump cancels Kim summit amid North Korea 'hostility'
US President Donald Trump has cancelled a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, saying the wo...
- 5:45 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian PMs in Rome: Ss. Cyril and Methodius’ mission promotes dialogue and mutual understanding
Macedonian and Bulgarian delegations, led by Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borissov respectiv...
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...