- Tuesday, March 06, 2018 12:39 PM
Skopje, 6 March 2018 (MIA) - Germany's political stability is an important prerequisite for prosperous and united Europe, and the basic incentive for the European integration of the Western Balkans, said Vice Premier for European Affairs Bujar Osmani at Tuesday's meeting with Bundestag member Maniel Sarrazin.
"Taking into consideration the political, financial and development support to Macedonia, we consider Germany a friend and partner, a country strongly supporting our Euro-Atlantic integration," said Osmani.
He also thanked Germany for its active role in maintaining the enlargement process high on the EU agenda, especially through the Berlin Process.
Osmani stressed that the European Commission Enlargement Strategy is one of the key documents that strengthens the region's European integration, also noting Macedonia's recent progress, the Secretariat for European Affairs said in a press release. ik/12:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...