- Tuesday, March 06, 2018 5:34 PM
Athens, 6 March 2018 (MIA) – The name negotiations were one of the topics that Greek PM Alexis Tsipras and United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres discussed in a phone call, MIA Athens correspondent reports.
"During the conversation," Tsipras's cabinet said in a press release, "they talked about current events in the region, the relations between Greece and Turkey, the relations between Europe and Turkey, as well as the negotiations with FYROM."
The brief press release did not disclose further details. mr/17:31
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:42 PM | Pope: Nations must protect those who must flee
Pope Francis says he hopes governments can reach agreements that assure protection for those forced ...
- 4:05 PM | Macedonian and Greek MPs meet in Prespa
Macedonian lawmakers attending the signing of the historic name deal between Macedonia and Greece in...
- 3:56 PM | VMRO-DPMNE stages rally in Bitola against name agreement
VMRO-DPMNE with all democratic and legal means will fight against the capitulation served to us toda...
- 3:13 PM | Ohrid hosts International Seminar for Macedonian Language, Literature and Culture
Some 70 foreign university students studying Macedonian language, students who research topics relat...
- 2:50 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian academies of science sign platform on cooperation
Recently signed friendship treaty between Macedonia and Bulgaria reflects the willingness of the cit...