- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:49 AM
Skopje, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will take part at the inauguration of the Friends of Macedonia Group in the European Parliament (EP) in Brussels on Wednesday.
The informal group, comprised of Members of European Parliament (MEPs) of diverse political background, resumes its activities after a three-year hiatus, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release.
The group is seen as a forum providing support to Macedonia's European aspirations.
FM Dimitrov will address the inauguration event and meet with MEPs at the sidelines, reads the press release. ik/10:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...