- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 11:31 AM
Skopje, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - Current political and economic developments were in the focus of Wednesday's meeting of Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Belgrade-based Ambassador of Norway, Arne Bjornstad.
Zaev and Bjornstad agreed that Macedonia's perspectives lie in EU and NATO, highlighting the importance of the Government's reforms, friendship policies and solution of important issues for the purpose of reaching these objectives, the Government said in a press release.
"Domestic and foreign companies are already motivated to invest in Macedonia and open new jobs. We are implementing inclusive policies towards solutions in the interest of the state and its citizens," said PM Zaev.
Interlocutors also referred to the opportunities for Norwegian support in the achievement of European standards, as well as the importance of political stability in Macedonia and the region, leading to comprehensive progress, reads the press release. ik/11:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...