- Monday, April 23, 2018 4:31 PM
Skopje, 23 April 2018 (MIA) – The Macedonian, Greek Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Nikos Kotzias respectively, will meet UN mediator in Skopje-Athens name talks Matthew Nimetz on 25 April in Vienna, Greece’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed on Monday.
Dimitrov and Kotzias, as announced after their last talks in Ohrid, are also set to meet on the sidelines of two conferences in Greece – one scheduled for 3-4 May in Thessaloniki and the other one week later in Sounio.
The first is a regional conference, bringing together Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria and the host country Greece.
On 11-12 May Sounio, notable by its Temple of Poseidon, will host the second conference on Europe’s future, which is to be attended by officials of the Visegrad Group countries (the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia), EU members (Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Greece) and EU membership candidates, including Macedonia, MIA correspondent reports from Athens. lk/16:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:27 PM | Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, may affect name deal: Osmani tells Realnews
Failure to obtain start date for EU accession talks, would cause disappointment, but also consequenc...
- 3:44 PM | 236 applications submitted at Fund for Innovations first call
236 applications from micro and small-sized enterprises (SMEs) for investment projects were submitte...
- 2:24 PM | The Gin Game play to be performed within Skopje Summer Festival
Drama Theatre Skopje will perform Sunday evening The Gin Game play by Donald Lee Coburn, directed by...
- 2:06 PM | WC 2018: FIFA fines Argentina, Croatia federations for fans’ conduct in Nizhny Novgorod
The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has fined football associations of Argentina and Croatia for disturb...
- 2:00 PM | Sekerinska sends letter to NATO counterparts asking support for Macedonia’s membership invitation
Following the agreement reached with Greece, Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska sends letter to 29 ...