- Monday, April 23, 2018 5:46 PM
New York, 23 April 2018 (MIA) – The UN mediator in Macedonia-Greece negotiations on settling the name dispute, Matthew Nimetz, will meet the Foreign Ministers of both countries, Nikola Dimitrov and Nikos Kotzias respectively, on 25 April in Vienna.
The meeting is part of United Nations' ongoing efforts to assist the sides in finding a mutually acceptable solution to the 'name' issue, the UN said Monday in a press release. lk/17:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:28 PM | Merkel vows to restore Germans’ confidence in government
Chancellor Angela Merkel vowed Monday to do more to restore Germans' confidence in her unhappy coali...
- 3:46 PM | Prespa Agreement to be ratified in Greek Parliament: minister
The Prespa Agreement is an important and beneficial agreement for both Greece and the region and it ...
- 2:50 PM | USAID helps in full liberalization of energy market
This is essentially the solution and assistance for resolving the energy problems in the Republic of...
- 2:31 PM | Ministers sign declaration on improved status of rural women
Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski and Minister of Labor and Soci...
- 1:44 PM | North and South Korea agree railway ceremony next month
The two Koreas will hold a groundbreaking ceremony for the reconnection of their railways and roads ...