- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 4:34 PM
Skopje, 23 January 2018 (MIA) - Opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski and German Ambassador to Macedonia Thomas Gerberich discussed Tuesday in Skopje on current political developments in the country and its strategic priorities, the party said in a press release.
Macedonia's bid to join the European Union and NATO remains VMRO-DPMNE's top priority, Mickoski said at the meeting.
He once again accused the SDSM-led government for the unfair detention of six VMRO-DPMNE MPs.
SDSM, he said, has also failed to do something for advancing the political dialogue of the ruling and opposition parties. lk/16:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:36 PM | Dimitrov to meet Mogherini Sunday afternoon
Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will meet late in the afternoon with Federica Mogherini...
- 3:14 PM | Russia says 4 of its soldiers have been killed in Syria
A clash with “terrorists” in eastern Syria killed four Russian soldiers and wounded others, the Russ...
- 2:50 PM | Mitsotakis: We can live 2-3 more years with unresolved name issue
If I have political responsibility, name dispute will be resolved when I consider that the solution ...
- 1:55 PM | EU ministers to be briefed on ongoing name talks
Macedonia and progress in name talks will be one of the main topics at EU’s Foreign Affairs Council ...
- 1:20 PM | Dimitrov to visit Brussels on May 28-29
Macedonia’s Foreign Nikola Dimitrov is to pay official visit May 28-29 to Brussels.