- Thursday, February 01, 2018 7:07 PM
Skopje, 1 February 2018 (MIA) - I always get good advises from the DUI leader, UN name mediator Matthew Nimetz said Thursday after, as he said a 'constructive meeting' with Ali Ahmeti.
'We've shared opinions about how the name issue may be resolved. I highly appreciate his positions and always get good advises from him. We've talked about the progress of the (name negotiation) process. Ahmeti has offered assurances that he will play a constructive role in the efforts for finding a fair, reasonable solution,' Nimetz told reporters after the meeting.
Ahmeti said that his party offered full support to the UN mediator and his mission for settling the name row.
DUI, he said, hopes that the matter will be settled soon, as it has substantial influence on 'our future, as well as on the peace and stability'. lk/19:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...