- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 4:44 PM
Skopje, 20 February 2018 (MIA) - Democratic Union for Integration (DUI) leader Ali Ahmeti met Tuesday with Dutch Ambassador to Macedonia, Wouter Plomp.
Ahmeti and Plomp referred to political developments, the name issue, the law on languages and the country's Euro-Atlantic integration, DUI said in a press release.
DUI supports a swift solution to the long-standing name dispute through direct dialogue.
Ahmeti reiterated that the approval of the law on languages is a matter of days and everyone should contribute to the successful completion of the Ohrid Framework Agreement normative framework, reads the press release. ik/16:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...