- Friday, December 29, 2017 5:00 PM
Skopje, 29 December 2017 (MIA) - The Ministry of Information Society and Administration (MIOA) published on its website Friday the draft strategy for public administration reform 2018-2022 and an action plan for its implementation.
The document notifies the measures that will be implemented in the next five years, covering inter alia the areas of public service and human resources management.
Both the strategy and the action plan are a result of the input of four working groups of representatives of civic organizations, domestic, international expects and SIGMA, MIOA said in a press release. lk/16:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:52 PM | Belgium firms prosecuted over exporting Sarin precursor to Syria
Three Belgian companies are to be prosecuted for exporting chemicals that could be used in the produ...
- 1:47 PM | Kosovo’s platform for the final dialogue with Serbia
Kosovo’s government has presented today the state platform for the final phase of dialogue with Serb...
- 1:46 PM | No indications of new migration wave, says Minister Spasovski
Security intelligence reports and analyzes indicate that at the moment there are no threats of a sur...
- 1:27 PM | Xhaferi – Kahraman: Macedonia-Turkey friendship confirmed
The visit to Turkey is of significant importance for Macedonia and is a confirmation of friendly and...
- 1:14 PM | EU donates 300 PCs and 18 cars to Agriculture Ministry
A donation of the European Union, consisting of 18 Dacia vehicles and 300 PCs - estimated at €1.4 mi...