- Tuesday, February 06, 2018 5:53 PM
Skopje, 6 February 2018 (MIA) - The highway leading from Macedonia to the southern border with Greece will be renamed 'Friendship Highway' and the Skopje Airport will be called "Skopje International Airport', Prime Minister Zoran Zaev told a news conference Tuesday with the EU Ambassador to Macedonia, Samuel Zbogar.
The decision passed today by the government, Zaev said, once again affirms the steps aimed at building friendship and confidence with Greece. ba/17:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:45 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian PMs in Rome: Ss. Cyril and Methodius’ mission promotes dialogue and mutual understanding
Macedonian and Bulgarian delegations, led by Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borissov respectiv...
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...
- 3:30 PM | Greek media on new name talks round in New York
Greek media are reporting extensively Thursday about the fresh round of Athens-Skopje name talks in ...
- 2:58 PM | North Korea nuclear test tunnels at Punggye-ri destroyed
North Korea followed through on a pledge to blow up tunnels at its nuclear test site on Thursday, me...
- 2:51 PM | Migrants block northern Greek highway in 2nd day of protests
Some 250 asylum-seekers have blocked a busy northern Greek highway, in a second day of protests agai...