- Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:44 PM
Skopje, 6 February 2018 (MIA) - The highway leading from Macedonia to the southern border with Greece will be renamed 'Friendship Highway' and the Skopje Airport will be called "Skopje International Airport', Prime Minister Zoran Zaev told a news conference Tuesday with the EU Ambassador to Macedonia, Samuel Zbogar.
The decision passed today by the government, Zaev said, once again affirms the steps aimed at building friendship and confidence with Greece. ba/17:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:36 PM | Dimitrov to meet Mogherini Sunday afternoon
Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will meet late in the afternoon with Federica Mogherini...
- 3:14 PM | Russia says 4 of its soldiers have been killed in Syria
A clash with “terrorists” in eastern Syria killed four Russian soldiers and wounded others, the Russ...
- 2:50 PM | Mitsotakis: We can live 2-3 more years with unresolved name issue
If I have political responsibility, name dispute will be resolved when I consider that the solution ...
- 1:55 PM | EU ministers to be briefed on ongoing name talks
Macedonia and progress in name talks will be one of the main topics at EU’s Foreign Affairs Council ...
- 1:20 PM | Dimitrov to visit Brussels on May 28-29
Macedonia’s Foreign Nikola Dimitrov is to pay official visit May 28-29 to Brussels.