- Friday, February 09, 2018 10:59 AM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Feb. 21. The meeting will be held within the visit of Macedonian government delegation led by PM Zaev to Germany, government sources told MIA.
The first bilateral meeting between PM Zoran Zaev and German Chancellor Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel voiced support for the new Macedonian government for its decisiveness for substantial reforms and for the determination to integrate the Republic of Macedonia into the EU. sk/10:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...
- 5:41 PM | Original reporting makes up only seven percent of TV news broadcasts
A recent survey of eight Macedonian TV networks has shown that local journalists take the initiative...