- Friday, February 09, 2018 4:41 PM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is set to meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel on 21 February, the government said in a press release.
During his visit to Germany, Zaev is also scheduled to meet President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, as well as deliver a speech in the 'Friedrich Ebert' Foundation.
The first Zaev - Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel then voiced support for the commitment of the new Macedonian government to substantial reforms and the country's EU-integration. lk/16:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...
- 5:41 PM | Original reporting makes up only seven percent of TV news broadcasts
A recent survey of eight Macedonian TV networks has shown that local journalists take the initiative...