- Tuesday, March 06, 2018 11:48 AM
Skopje, 6 March 2018 (MIA) - The Government is set to hold its 57. session on Tuesday, including the amendments to the laws on courts and the judicial council on the agenda.
Ministers will also discuss the report on the working definition on antisemitism adopted by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA), the Government said in a press release.
The agenda includes the Employment Service Agency report on the project for self-employment through crediting and crediting of legal entities (micro and small enterprises) for opening of new jobs.
In addition, the session will tackle the report on project for construction of a waste water filtering station in Bitola and the progress of the project for overhaul of motorways, express and regional road sections across Macedonia, reads the press release. ik/11:46
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...
- 2:42 PM | Sugareski: Low-cost airlines subsidy tender to be announced by end of June
A tender call for subsidizing low-cost airlines is expected to be announced by end of June, Minister...
- 2:37 PM | People protest against name deal as MPs okay its ratification
People gathered Tuesday outside the Parliament's building in Skopje to protest against ratification ...
- 2:03 PM | Parliament to ratify Macedonia-Greece name deal on Wednesday (UPD)
Macedonia's Parliament will ratify the name agreement with Greece on Wednesday at the resumption of ...