- Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:29 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Minister for Foreign Investments Zorica Apostolska met Thursday with Slovak Ambassador Henrik Markus, discussing opportunities for further enhancement of bilateral economic relations, increase of trade exchange and investments.
Ambassador Markus briefed Minister Apostolska over the interest of a Slovak company to enlarge its production capacities in Macedonia.
Apostolska presented the Government's economic policies and opportunities available for companies through the measures from the Economic Growth Plan, the minister's office said in a press release.
"The Government is committed to building a business environment that will give an incentive and legal certainty to all investment," said Apostolska. ik/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:07 PM | North Korean leader says he wants to maintain high-level contacts with Russia: Kremlin aide
North Korea leader Kim Jong Un sent a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin saying that he want...
- 4:03 PM | Greek far-left terrorist granted new furlough from prison
A convicted Greek far-left terrorist serving multiple life terms for a string of assassinations has ...
- 4:00 PM | Jankuloska, Grujevski, Boskovski to be tried separately in Target-Fortress case
The trial in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case dubbed Target-Fortress will resume on August 31,...
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...