- Wednesday, April 04, 2018 4:46 PM
Skopje, 4 April 2018 (MIA) – Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov and Slovenian Prime Minister Miro Cerar expressed satisfaction Wednesday with the excellent relations between the two countries, based on friendship, trust and partnership.
Ivanov and Cerar agreed that the countries should now focus on boosting the economic cooperation, the President’s Office said in a press release.
Ivanov extended gratitude for Slovenia’s support of Macedonia’s bid to join the European Union and NATO.
He commended the joined Slovenia/Croatia initiative for strengthening the cooperation of Western Balkan countries– the Brdo –Brioni process.
Ivanov and Cerar also shared opinions about the migration crisis and underlined the need of the successful cooperation between the relevant institutions of both countries to resume in favor of strengthening the regional stability and security. lk/16:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:39 PM | Albania’s opposition boycotts resolution supporting EU talks
Albania’s opposition on Thursday boycotted a resolution expressing support for the launch of negotia...
- 5:56 PM | Trump cancels Kim summit amid North Korea 'hostility'
US President Donald Trump has cancelled a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, saying the wo...
- 5:45 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian PMs in Rome: Ss. Cyril and Methodius’ mission promotes dialogue and mutual understanding
Macedonian and Bulgarian delegations, led by Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borissov respectiv...
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...
- 3:30 PM | Greek media on new name talks round in New York
Greek media are reporting extensively Thursday about the fresh round of Athens-Skopje name talks in ...