- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 6:41 PM
Skopje, 10 April 2018 (MIA) – At its regular session Tuesday, Macedonia’s government adopted a report related to signing a memo of understanding with Bulgaria on coupling the day-ahead electricity markets of the two countries.
The government also adopted the wording of the MoU, which is to be signed by Macedonia’s Ministry of Economy and Bulgaria’s Ministry of Energy.
The document will enable Macedonia to join the electricity market of the South-East Europe. It is a result of and the new regulations that envisage a liberalization of the domestic energy market and the Macedonia-Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, the government said in a press release. lk/18:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:17 PM | North Korea agrees to accept U.N. agency staff over missiles
North Korea has agreed to allow International Civil Aviation Organization staff to conduct an on-sit...
- 4:07 PM | Homer’s Iliad to close 58th Ohrid Summer Festival on Monday
Macedonia’s biggest music and theatre event, the 58th edition of Ohrid Summer Festival, is to close ...
- 2:00 PM | Operational Employment Plan, Youth Guarantee programme - effective to reduce unemployment
2018 Operational Employment Plan and pilot programme Youth Guarantee are being successfully implemen...
- 11:17 AM | Portrait of academician Radovan Pavlovski at scientific and art visit in Uranija House-MANU
An event portraying the academician Radovan Pavlovski will be held Sunday evening within scientific ...
- 10:52 AM | Tough talks, no agreements at Merkel, Putin meeting near Berlin
Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed the conflicts in Ukra...