- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 6:41 PM
Skopje, 10 April 2018 (MIA) – At its regular session Tuesday, Macedonia’s government adopted a report related to signing a memo of understanding with Bulgaria on coupling the day-ahead electricity markets of the two countries.
The government also adopted the wording of the MoU, which is to be signed by Macedonia’s Ministry of Economy and Bulgaria’s Ministry of Energy.
The document will enable Macedonia to join the electricity market of the South-East Europe. It is a result of and the new regulations that envisage a liberalization of the domestic energy market and the Macedonia-Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, the government said in a press release. lk/18:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:39 PM | Albania’s opposition boycotts resolution supporting EU talks
Albania’s opposition on Thursday boycotted a resolution expressing support for the launch of negotia...
- 5:56 PM | Trump cancels Kim summit amid North Korea 'hostility'
US President Donald Trump has cancelled a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, saying the wo...
- 5:45 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian PMs in Rome: Ss. Cyril and Methodius’ mission promotes dialogue and mutual understanding
Macedonian and Bulgarian delegations, led by Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Boyko Borissov respectiv...
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...
- 3:30 PM | Greek media on new name talks round in New York
Greek media are reporting extensively Thursday about the fresh round of Athens-Skopje name talks in ...