- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 6:41 PM
Skopje, 10 April 2018 (MIA) – At its regular session Tuesday, Macedonia’s government adopted a report related to signing a memo of understanding with Bulgaria on coupling the day-ahead electricity markets of the two countries.
The government also adopted the wording of the MoU, which is to be signed by Macedonia’s Ministry of Economy and Bulgaria’s Ministry of Energy.
The document will enable Macedonia to join the electricity market of the South-East Europe. It is a result of and the new regulations that envisage a liberalization of the domestic energy market and the Macedonia-Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, the government said in a press release. lk/18:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:10 PM | SPO questions ex-Lustration Committee head
Former head of the Lustration Committee, Tome Adziev, on Monday was summoned for questioning by the ...
- 4:28 PM | Merkel vows to restore Germans’ confidence in government
Chancellor Angela Merkel vowed Monday to do more to restore Germans' confidence in her unhappy coali...
- 3:46 PM | Prespa Agreement to be ratified in Greek Parliament: minister
The Prespa Agreement is an important and beneficial agreement for both Greece and the region and it ...
- 2:50 PM | USAID helps in full liberalization of energy market
This is essentially the solution and assistance for resolving the energy problems in the Republic of...
- 2:31 PM | Ministers sign declaration on improved status of rural women
Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski and Minister of Labor and Soci...