- Sunday, June 30, 2013 11:34 AM
Skopje, 30 June 2013 (MIA) - President Gjorge Ivanov will pay a two-day visit to Zagreb to attend the festivities in honor of Croatia's accession to the European Union.
The main celebration will take place Sunday evening at the Zagreb central square, where Croatia's President, Prime Minister Ivo Josipovic and Zoran Milanovic respectively will address the crowd.
On Monday, Ivanov will be a guest at the working breakfast, organized by President Josipovic for the heads of delegations. lk/11:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:28 PM | Hungarian PM Orban welcomes Macedonia-Greece name deal
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has sent a letter to congratulate Prime Minister Zoran Zaev on...
- 5:26 PM | Russia summons Greek ambassador in Moscow amid diplomatic row
Russia's government has summoned the Greek ambassador to protest the expulsion of two Russian diplom...
- 5:11 PM | Man arrested after knife attack on German bus
A man armed with a knife attacked people on a bus in the northern German city of Luebeck on Friday, ...
- 4:59 PM | FM Dimitrov: Macedonia, Kosovo should find a solution to Pristina decision to hike duties on fruit and vegetable imports
If Macedonia introduces counter-measures, the situation will escalate and then the two countries wil...
- 4:12 PM | Ljubljana mayor Jankovic visits Skopje
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Skopje Mayor met Friday with the Mayor of Ljubljana, Zoran Jankovic, w...