- Saturday, September 14, 2013 11:21 AM
Skopje, 14 September 2013 (MIA) - The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rose by 3.9 percent in the second quarter of 2013, said the State Statistical Office.
In this quarter, an increase was registered in most of the sections. The biggest increase was recorded in sections F - Construction by 33.2%, I - Transport, storage and communication by 7.5% and (C+D+E) - Mining and quarrying, Manufacturing and Electricity, gas and water supply by 4.1%.
Household final consumption, including Non-profit institutions serving households, increased by 3.5% in nominal terms compared to the same period of 2012, and its share in the GDP structure was 75.9%.
In the same period, Export of goods and services increased by 1.1%in nominal terms, while Import of goods and services also increased by 1.3%. ik/11:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:07 PM | North Korean leader says he wants to maintain high-level contacts with Russia: Kremlin aide
North Korea leader Kim Jong Un sent a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin saying that he want...
- 4:03 PM | Greek far-left terrorist granted new furlough from prison
A convicted Greek far-left terrorist serving multiple life terms for a string of assassinations has ...
- 4:00 PM | Jankuloska, Grujevski, Boskovski to be tried separately in Target-Fortress case
The trial in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case dubbed Target-Fortress will resume on August 31,...
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...