- Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:06 AM
Skopje, 19 December 2013 (MIA) - Following the evacuation of the residential building in Tetovo, where a fire broke out on Wednesday, six persons are treated in the Tetovo Medical Center, but are not in critical condition.
A three-month baby has been transferred to the Skopje-based Clinical Center, the Crisis Management Center said on Thursday.
All building residents have been evacuated.
The cause for the fire is still unknown. ik/9:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:27 PM | Xhaferi – Kahraman: Macedonia-Turkey friendship confirmed
The visit to Turkey is of significant importance for Macedonia and is a confirmation of friendly and...
- 1:14 PM | EU donates 300 PCs and 18 cars to Agriculture Ministry
A donation of the European Union, consisting of 18 Dacia vehicles and 300 PCs - estimated at €1.4 mi...
- 1:00 PM | Southeast Europe police chiefs meet in Ohrid
Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski addressed Thursday the first Southeast Europe Police Chiefs Assoc...
- 12:57 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Mickoski meets with EU foreign policy chief Mogherini
VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski had Thursday a working breakfast with the EU High Representativ...
- 12:18 PM | Angjusev: EC progress report reflects realistic conditions in economy
The European Commission's progress report realistically, precisely and accurately reflects all the c...