- Sunday, September 13, 2015 12:23 PM
Strumica, 13 September 2015 (MIA) - Atanas Pop-Dimitrov Dimitrov is the winner of this year best actor award of the 23rd International Chamber Theatre Festival 'Risto Siskov' for his role in August Strindberg's play 'The Father'.
This year fifty actors were competing for best actor golden medallion and prize of €1.500.
For the last five days, theatre fans were offered an opportunity to enjoy in 12 plays, performed by theaters from Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania, Russia and Armenia.
The New European Theatre Association (NETA) also presented its awards for best play, actress and actor to 'Kiril and Metodij', Dimitri Orgotski and Biljana Gjurkovic respectively.
The play 'Kiril and Metodij', performed in honor to the awarded actor, closed the festival late Saturday.
NETA, the Council of Europe for culture and Strumica municipality supported this year’s festival. lk/12:22
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:07 PM | North Korean leader says he wants to maintain high-level contacts with Russia: Kremlin aide
North Korea leader Kim Jong Un sent a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin saying that he want...
- 4:03 PM | Greek far-left terrorist granted new furlough from prison
A convicted Greek far-left terrorist serving multiple life terms for a string of assassinations has ...
- 4:00 PM | Jankuloska, Grujevski, Boskovski to be tried separately in Target-Fortress case
The trial in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case dubbed Target-Fortress will resume on August 31,...
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...