- Thursday, October 08, 2015 9:02 AM
Sofia, 8 October 2015 (MIA) - President Gjorge Ivanov takes part Thursday at the 6. High-Level Meeting of the Nizami Ganjavi International Center titled "New Visions of Partnership and Neighborhood for Europe".
Ivanov ill address session on the meaning of solidarity in the context of current global challenges, MIA reports.
The two-day forum brings together current and former heads of state and government in the region and beyond, debating on the influx of migrants and measures to cope with the issue from a political, economic and humanitarian aspect.
During his visit to Bulgaria, President Ivanov is scheduled to meet with counterpart Rosen Plevneliev.
Moreover, he will pay a visit to the Sofia-based Macedonian Culture and Information Center. ik/09:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...