- Saturday, January 30, 2016 11:45 AM
Skopje, 30 january 2016 (MIA) - The ballet "Gardens of Fire", whose music was written by Spanish composer Manuel de Falla, in the choreography of James Amar from France, will be performed Saturday evening in the Macedonian Opera and Ballet (MOB).
The ballet is comprised of three parts (Gardens of Alhambra, Gardens of Cordoba and the so-called Enchanted Love), including elements of Spanish traditional dances, primarily the flamenco.
Spain's Josep Vicent is the conductor, Zoran Kostovski - set designer, while the costumes are signed by Aleksandar Nospal. lk/11:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...