- Friday, March 11, 2016 9:07 AM
Skopje, 11 March 2016 (MIA) - Ballet "The Lady of the Camellias" upon the music by Giuseppe Verdi will be performed in the Macedonian Opera and Ballet (MOB) on Friday.
Ivan Eminovikj is the conductor, Russia's Vasily Medvedev is the choreographer, while Slovakia's Pavol Jurash is the set and costume designer.
The cast includes Aleksandra Mijalkova and Vasily Chichiashvili, accompanied by ballet soloists, the ballet ensemble and the MOB orchestra. ik/09:06
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...