- Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:51 AM
Skopje, 16 March 2016 (MIA) - Romance-fantasy ballet "Giselle" will be performed in the Macedonian Opera and Ballet (MOB) on Wednesday.
The cast includes Marija Kicevska (Giselle), Bulgaria's Emil Yordanov and Doychin Dochev (Albrecht and Hilarion), Ivana Kocevska (Myrtha), as well as Hristina Nakevska and Jan Kisilev (Pas de deux), accompanied by the ballet ensemble and the MOB orchestra.
Russia's Leonid Lavrovski is the choreographer, while Bisera Cadkovska is the conductor.
"Giselle" is performed upon the music by Adolphe Adam. Ever since his world premiere in Paris in 1841 it has been one of the few ballets with perpetual tradition of performance. ik/08:50
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...