- Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:57 AM
Skopje, 22 March 2016 (MIA) - "Efficient Fight against High-Level Corruption: Issue of Person or System" is the theme of the conference to be held in Skopje on Tuesday.
The conference will focus on impartiality, integrity and efficiency in fight against high-level corruption, as well as individual versus collective responsibility in the fight against corruption.
Laura Codruța Kovesi, chief prosecutor of Romania's National Anticorruption Directorate, and Katica Janeva, Macedonia's special prosecutor for investigation of crimes related to and arising from the content of illegally intercepted communications, will address the event.
Justice Minister Adnan Jasari, United States Ambassador Jess Baily, and Macedonian Center for International Cooperation CEO Aleksandar Krzalovski will also deliver their remarks. ik/08:53
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...