- Friday, May 20, 2016 9:05 AM
Skopje, 20 May 2016 (MIA) - In the framework of the 44. May Opera Evenings, modern ballet "Sleeping Beauties" upon Yasunari Kawabata's novel "The House of the Sleeping Beauties" will be performed in the Macedonian Opera and Ballet on Friday.
The ballet represents a fresh view and approach to the story of the sleeping beauty, focusing on the relations between youth and old age, sex, death, life and memory.
Sasa Evtimova is the choreographer and set designer, while Aleksandar Nospal is the costume designer.
The Macedonian ballet ensemble is cast in the performance. ik/09:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...
- 5:41 PM | Original reporting makes up only seven percent of TV news broadcasts
A recent survey of eight Macedonian TV networks has shown that local journalists take the initiative...