- Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:07 PM
Skopje, 17 August 2016 (MIA) - The Council of the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services adopted Wednesday a draft methodology for monitoring the media election coverage on radio and television programme services during the early parliamentary elections that should take place in 2016.
With the aim of ensuring maximum transparency of the process for adopting the final version of this document, as well as providing an opportunity all relevant stakeholders to be involved in the public debate and give their contribution, the Agency will organize a meeting on 23 August 2016, at 12:00 hrs, at which it will present the draft methodology.
The Agency calls on all broadcasters, political parties and journalist associations to take active part in this meeting and present their proposals, opinions and stances related to the text of the draft methodology. lk/18:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...