- Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:24 PM
Berlin, 30 August 2016 (MIA) - German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said Britain's decision to leave the European Union would have long-term consequences that were still difficult to estimate, and said both sides needed new, fair and binding rules for their future ties.
Steinmeier told over 1,000 German diplomats and business executives at a foreign ministry conference that it was in Britain's interests to start the process quickly given economic effects that were already becoming evident, Reuters reports. lk/12:23
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...
- 5:41 PM | Original reporting makes up only seven percent of TV news broadcasts
A recent survey of eight Macedonian TV networks has shown that local journalists take the initiative...