- Thursday, September 08, 2016 12:13 PM
Skopje, 8 September 2016 (MIA) - Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management Mihail Cvetkov takes part at conference on lumpy skin disease in Sofia on September 8-9.
The conference is organized by the Bulgarian Ministry of Agriculture and Food and the European Commission.
The conference will be attended by ministers and experts from the region, along with European Commissioner on Health and Food Safety Vytenis Andriukaitis. ik/12:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:27 PM | Xhaferi – Kahraman: Macedonia-Turkey friendship confirmed
The visit to Turkey is of significant importance for Macedonia and is a confirmation of friendly and...
- 1:14 PM | EU donates 300 PCs and 18 cars to Agriculture Ministry
A donation of the European Union, consisting of 18 Dacia vehicles and 300 PCs - estimated at €1.4 mi...
- 1:00 PM | Southeast Europe police chiefs meet in Ohrid
Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski addressed Thursday the first Southeast Europe Police Chiefs Assoc...
- 12:57 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Mickoski meets with EU foreign policy chief Mogherini
VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski had Thursday a working breakfast with the EU High Representativ...
- 12:18 PM | Angjusev: EC progress report reflects realistic conditions in economy
The European Commission's progress report realistically, precisely and accurately reflects all the c...