- Friday, December 09, 2016 1:25 PM
Skopje, 9 December 2016 (MIA) - The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) increased by 2.4 percent in Q3, the State Statistical Office said on Friday.
In this quarter, the biggest increase was recorded in sections: M and N - Professional, scientific and technical activities; Administrative and support service activities by 10.9%; F - Construction by 10.3%; and J – Information and communication by 5.6%.
Household final consumption, including Non-profit institutions serving households, increased by 5.3% in nominal terms, and its share in the GDP structure was 64.1%.
In the same period, Export of goods and services increased by 13.3% in nominal terms, while Import of goods and services increased by 11.1%. ik/13:24
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...