- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:05 AM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - United States House Representatives Dave Trott (R-MI), Brendan Boyle (D-PA) and Steve Stivers (R-OH) re-assembled the Macedonian American caucus in the 115th Congress.
The caucus works to improve ties between Macedonia and the United States has 31 members. The three co-chairmen of the caucus issued a joint press release in which they say that Macedonia is a vital partner in advancing American national security and the Macedonian American community contributes greatly to the United States. Trott, Boyle and Stivers say they will work to educate their fellow House members on the importance of Macedonia and Macedonian community in the United States.cc/10:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...
- 3:12 PM | Nikolovski: New technologies in agriculture, a priority of every country
Introduction of new technologies in agriculture is a priority for every country that wants to create...