- Friday, February 17, 2017 10:36 AM
Gevgelija, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Greek farmers have partially opened the Gevgelija border crossing, which they kept closed for all vehicles for 18 days.
Their tractors are still blocking the road into Greece, but the protesters have left and one lane has been opened for traffic. Talks are on-going between the Greek Government and the farmers, who are urged to completely dismantle their blockade during the day. The blockade has caused significant problems for truckers and tourists given that Gevgelija (Bogorodica - Evzoni) is the main border crossing between Macedonia and Greece.cc/10:36
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...
- 3:12 PM | Nikolovski: New technologies in agriculture, a priority of every country
Introduction of new technologies in agriculture is a priority for every country that wants to create...