- Friday, February 17, 2017 12:54 PM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki will take part in the 53rd Munich Security Conference, held on Feb. 17-19.
This year's conference, which is going to be chaired by Wolfgang Ischinger, brings together 500 leaders and top officials in charge of security policies. The event is focused on the future of transatlantic relations in the aftermath of the US presidential elections, European security cooperation and defense, relations with Russia, the war in Syria, the political and security state of play in Asia and the Pacific, as well as on the challenges of the migrant crisis and radicalization.
FM Poposki in the German city of Munich will hold several meetings with counterparts from NATO countries and partners, the Foreign Ministry said Friday in a press release. ba/12:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...
- 3:12 PM | Nikolovski: New technologies in agriculture, a priority of every country
Introduction of new technologies in agriculture is a priority for every country that wants to create...