- Friday, February 17, 2017 1:19 PM
Skopje, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - The Agency for Promotion and Support of Tourism took part at the 34. "Holiday & Spa Expo" international fair in Sofia, towards increasing the number of Bulgarian tourists visiting Macedonia.
Agency representatives met with a number of Bulgarian tour-operators, travel agencies and tourism chambers.
"Renowned tour-operator 'Bohemia' and the Bulgarian Association of Travel Agents (BATA) consider that Macedonia is attractive for the Bulgarian market, a conclusion resulting from their Balkan tours that involve the country", said the Agency.
A meeting was also held with Sofia-based Ambassador of Cuba, Pedro Pablo San Jorge, who was briefed over Macedonia's tourism potentials and enhancement of bilateral cooperation in the field.
Tour-operators "Fibula" and "BTB Tours", as well as hotels "Izgrev", "Klimetica", "Sirius" and "Aurora Resort & Spa" represented the Macedonian stand at the Sofia fair. ik/13:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...
- 3:12 PM | Nikolovski: New technologies in agriculture, a priority of every country
Introduction of new technologies in agriculture is a priority for every country that wants to create...