- Friday, February 17, 2017 7:44 PM
Tetovo, 17 February 2017 (MIA) - Ali Ahmeti, leader of the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), and Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Ramon Abaroa Carranza shared opinions Friday on the political developments in Macedonia after the 11 December 2016 parliamentary elections.
Ahmeti referred to the negotiations on forming a new government and presented DUI's priorities related to the rule of law, Euro-Atlantic integration processes and the statement of the Albanian political parties in Macedonia, the party said in a press release.
Ahmeti highlighted the party's determination to make a right decision that would generate stability and meet the citizens' expectations. lk/19:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:52 PM | Ex-interior minister Cavkov released from pre-trail detention on bail
Skopje Criminal Court released ex-interior minister Cavkov from pre-trial detention on bail in a for...
- 4:31 PM | Vienna to host fresh round of name talks on 25 April
The Macedonian, Greek Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Nikos Kotzias respectively, will meet U...
- 4:06 PM | Year of the Monkey to make its world premiere at Moscow Film Festival
Year of the Monkey, directed and written by Vladimir Blaževski, will make its world premiere at the ...
- 3:42 PM | Eurostat survey in honor of World Book Day
In 2016, households in the European Union (EU) spent over €90 billion or 1.1% of their total consump...
- 2:47 PM | Freedom of expression celebrated at World Book and Copyright Day event
UNESCO's World Book and Copyright Day was celebrated Monday at the National and University Library, ...