- Monday, March 20, 2017 12:49 PM
Skopje, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) will organize a round of informative conferences to help business-people better follow legal changes. According to SKM, main issues micro, small and medium businesses face are fast changing regulations and the gray economy.
"It is particularly difficult to adapt to changes in the labour and workplace safety regulations, and no smaller are the obstacles related to taxes, customs, environment and spatial planning", said SKM adviser Jadranka Arizankovska.
A total of 18 informative sessions will be held in 10 cities across Macedonia, and they will cover agriculture, textile, construction, IT and tourism companies. The campaign is part of a program supported by USAID.cc/12:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:45 PM | Government to include another 50 agencies in transparency tool
The Government will include another 50 agencies in its transparency tool, said Minister of Communica...
- 2:30 PM | Dukovski's new play Ghost to premiere at MNT
Dejan Dukovski's new play Ghost directed by Srgjan Janikjievikj will premiere at the Macedonian Nati...
- 2:29 PM | Plan 18 is in initial phase, relates to activities by end of 2018
Plan 18 is in the initial phase and relates to activities that should be undertaken by end of 2018 b...
- 2:14 PM | Four young innovators to represent Macedonia at US global competition
Macedonia will be represented at a world competition in the US city of Detroit by four students from...
- 2:02 PM | Open questions remain for Sofia summit host
Bulgaria is preparing a complicated choreography for the upcoming EU-Western Balkans Summit in Sofia...