- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:38 PM
Istanbul, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - Turkish police detained three persons in connection with the Christmas market truck terror attack in Berlin which killed 12 persons.
The three were arrested at the Ataturk airport in Istanbul. Turkish police says they were in touch with Anis Amri, the Moroccan citizens who stole a truck and drove it into a crowded Christmas market. Amri fled from Germany and was shot dead by Italian police near Milan, after he resisted an arrest attempt.cc/13:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:45 PM | Government to include another 50 agencies in transparency tool
The Government will include another 50 agencies in its transparency tool, said Minister of Communica...
- 2:30 PM | Dukovski's new play Ghost to premiere at MNT
Dejan Dukovski's new play Ghost directed by Srgjan Janikjievikj will premiere at the Macedonian Nati...
- 2:29 PM | Plan 18 is in initial phase, relates to activities by end of 2018
Plan 18 is in the initial phase and relates to activities that should be undertaken by end of 2018 b...
- 2:14 PM | Four young innovators to represent Macedonia at US global competition
Macedonia will be represented at a world competition in the US city of Detroit by four students from...
- 2:02 PM | Open questions remain for Sofia summit host
Bulgaria is preparing a complicated choreography for the upcoming EU-Western Balkans Summit in Sofia...