- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:42 PM
Kicevo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - A four year old boy from the village of Bacista from Kicevo died after being badly mauled by a pack of dogs. The incident, which shocked the public, occurred earlier last week when the boy went out of his home to visit his father in a neighboring house.
He was attacked by several dogs and was taken to the Skopje Clinic Center with injuries to the head, chest and the abdomen. Despite doctor's efforts, they were unable to save the little boy's life. The incident sparked a fierce debate between animal rights activists and proponents of stricter control of stray dogs and potentially dangerous domestic dogs.cc/13:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:45 PM | Government to include another 50 agencies in transparency tool
The Government will include another 50 agencies in its transparency tool, said Minister of Communica...
- 2:30 PM | Dukovski's new play Ghost to premiere at MNT
Dejan Dukovski's new play Ghost directed by Srgjan Janikjievikj will premiere at the Macedonian Nati...
- 2:29 PM | Plan 18 is in initial phase, relates to activities by end of 2018
Plan 18 is in the initial phase and relates to activities that should be undertaken by end of 2018 b...
- 2:14 PM | Four young innovators to represent Macedonia at US global competition
Macedonia will be represented at a world competition in the US city of Detroit by four students from...
- 2:02 PM | Open questions remain for Sofia summit host
Bulgaria is preparing a complicated choreography for the upcoming EU-Western Balkans Summit in Sofia...