- Monday, March 20, 2017 1:55 PM
Kumanovo, 20 March 2017 (MIA) - After several days of being urged on social media, Kumanovo Mayor Zoran Damjanovski called on the Interior Ministry to look into a footage apparently showing a high-school principal exposing his genitals online.
The pictures and video of Goran Dimitrijevic, principal of the Goce Delcev high school, were widely distributed online in what appears to have been an attempt to send a private message, but eventually ended up on his public page. The VMRO-DPMNE branch from Kumanovo asked Mayor Damjanovski to dismiss Dimitrijevic immediately, saying he's unsuitable to work with children.
"If the photographs were posted by the principal, there will be moral responsibility from him, there will be fines. But, it can't be resolved in one day. I expect the Interior Ministry to inform me on the case that is reported as a hacking of his account", said Damjanovski, adding that Dimitrijevic complained to him of being blackmailed by fake social media accounts.cc/13:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...
- 3:12 PM | Nikolovski: New technologies in agriculture, a priority of every country
Introduction of new technologies in agriculture is a priority for every country that wants to create...
- 2:56 PM | Population register not a substitute of population census: Minister
Citizens, organizations and companies in the coming two weeks have the chance to have an insight int...