- Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:16 PM
Skopje, 20 April 2017 (MIA) - The Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), as a victorious party of Albanians, has supported the parliamentary majority to set up a new government, which will implement judicial reforms, the Ohrid Framework Agreement and wrap up Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration process, DUI leader Ali Ahmeti said Thursday at a meeting with French Ambassador Christian Thimonier.
Ahmeti briefed the French Ambassador about all of DUI's constructive activities for overcoming the political crisis in line with the expectations of citizens and the international community, the party said in a press release.
DUI, Ahmeti said, has made additional efforts for reaching a solution that will meet the citizens' hopes for peace, stability and security. DUI invites the two major Macedonian parties to join the process without delay, Ahmeti said. lk/16:15
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:47 PM | Hoxha: Cultural and Information Center of Macedonia to open in Tirana
At its 64. session, the Macedonian government adopted a decision to sign a contract with the Council...
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...