- Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:27 AM
Ohrid, 18 June 2017 (MIA) - Two moderate earthquakes jolted the Ohrid region in Macedonia's southwest on Sunday morning. The first quake was felt at 02:01h followed by a weaker one at 08:00h.
The earthquakes were registered by the seismological laboratory at the Skopje-based Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, with the epicenters located between the towns of Ohrid and Resen.
The first quake was measured at 3,1 magnitude at a depth of five kilometers, while the second at 2,5 magnitude at a depth of 2km.
There are no reports of material damages. ik/10:26
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:05 PM | Deputy PM: Macedonia gets positive EC report with clear, unconditional recommendation
Macedonia got an exceptionally positive report from the European Commission with a clear and uncondi...
- 1:19 PM | Armenia police detain protest leader Nikol Pashinyan in Yerevan
Police in Armenia have detained an opposition MP who has been leading anti-government protests.
- 1:13 PM | Serbian minister cancels visit to WWII service in Croatia after tense week
Serbian Defense Minister Aleksandar Vulin called off his visit to an annual Serb Orthodox memorial s...
- 1:02 PM | Export value rises 13% in first three months of 2018
Goods estimated at half a billion euros have been exported in the first three months of 2018 by the ...
- 12:15 PM | Secret Ingredient wins Best Debut award at LET'S CEE in Austria
Macedonian film director Gjorce Stavreski's Secret Ingredient won the Best Debut award at the LET's ...