- Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:39 AM
Ohrid, 18 June 2017 (MIA) - The 50. International Seminar of Macedonian Language, Literature and Culture and the 44. International Scientific Conference open in Ohrid on Sunday, organized by Skopje-based University "Ss.Cyril and Methodius".
The seminar has brought together over 4,000 participants from over 50 countries throughout the decades, playing an important role in the promotion of Macedonian language, literature and culture, say the organizers.
The seminar and the conference run through July 2. ik/10:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:28 PM | WB Digital Summit: Fake news – challenge for traditional media
Macedonia is not speared from the fake news phenomenon. The problem is not new and the technological...
- 5:22 PM | Bulgaria to resume support to Macedonia's EU and NATO accession
Bulgaria will continue to support Macedonia in its efforts for full-fledged membership in EU and NAT...
- 4:13 PM | Merkel urges compromise, Macron wants solidarity on euro zone reforms
Chancellor Angela Merkel called for a spirit of compromise on reforming the euro zone at a meeting o...
- 4:07 PM | DSWB6: Western Balkan countries outline digital transformation goals
Western Balkan countries pledge to reduce roaming charges within the region and with the European Un...
- 4:06 PM | State Department: US supports Macedonia’s accession to EU, NATO
The US State Department has voiced strong support of Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic future, as the Europe...