- Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:21 AM
Skopje, 18 June 2017 (MIA) - Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu pays Sunday a working visit to Macedonia.
Cavusoglu is scheduled to meet with Macedonian counterpart Nikola Dimitrov, exchanging opinions on bilateral relations and possibilities for enhancement of the cooperation in many fields, especially in the economic sector.
Discussions will also focus on regional developments and international cooperation.
During the visit, FM Cavusoglu is also set to meet with President Gjorge Ivanov and Prime Minister Zoran Zaev.
In addition, ministers Cavusoglu and Dimitrov will attend an Iftar dinner organized by the Skopje-based Turkish Embassy. ik/10:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:28 PM | WB Digital Summit: Fake news – challenge for traditional media
Macedonia is not speared from the fake news phenomenon. The problem is not new and the technological...
- 5:22 PM | Bulgaria to resume support to Macedonia's EU and NATO accession
Bulgaria will continue to support Macedonia in its efforts for full-fledged membership in EU and NAT...
- 4:13 PM | Merkel urges compromise, Macron wants solidarity on euro zone reforms
Chancellor Angela Merkel called for a spirit of compromise on reforming the euro zone at a meeting o...
- 4:07 PM | DSWB6: Western Balkan countries outline digital transformation goals
Western Balkan countries pledge to reduce roaming charges within the region and with the European Un...
- 4:06 PM | State Department: US supports Macedonia’s accession to EU, NATO
The US State Department has voiced strong support of Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic future, as the Europe...