- Monday, June 19, 2017 9:24 AM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Flooding rescue scenario in Macedonia will be carried out Monday Pepelishte training centre in Negotino within the international exercise MODEX 2017 organsed by the Protection and Rescue Directorate of Macedonia and EU Civil Protection Mechanism.
The exercise simulating floods in Macedonia will focus on activities related to providing medical assistance to the affected people.
Medical teams from Italy, Austria and Romania equipped with advanced field hospitals with operational halls as well as Directorate’s rapid response teams and 150 actors will participate at the exercise.
Day of Observers is scheduled for today at the International exercise MODEX 2017 which began on June 16 and will run until June 20. sk/09:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:28 PM | WB Digital Summit: Fake news – challenge for traditional media
Macedonia is not speared from the fake news phenomenon. The problem is not new and the technological...
- 5:22 PM | Bulgaria to resume support to Macedonia's EU and NATO accession
Bulgaria will continue to support Macedonia in its efforts for full-fledged membership in EU and NAT...
- 4:13 PM | Merkel urges compromise, Macron wants solidarity on euro zone reforms
Chancellor Angela Merkel called for a spirit of compromise on reforming the euro zone at a meeting o...
- 4:07 PM | DSWB6: Western Balkan countries outline digital transformation goals
Western Balkan countries pledge to reduce roaming charges within the region and with the European Un...
- 4:06 PM | State Department: US supports Macedonia’s accession to EU, NATO
The US State Department has voiced strong support of Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic future, as the Europe...