- Monday, June 19, 2017 9:49 AM
Belgrade, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Serbia will open two more chapters in its membership negotiations with the European Union on Monday, Tanjug reports.
Chapter 7 concerns intellectual property rights, while chapter 29 is dedicated to the customs union.
Alignment with the acquis in chapter 7 should bring Serbia greater legal security and acceleration of technological development, and is expected stimulation of creativity, as well as strengthen the fight against piracy, said the agency.
In order to successfully close chapter 29, automation of customs procedures, transit, export and import is required, and after that, there should be improved business environment, and higher budget revenues. sk/09:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:30 PM | Dukovski's new play Ghost to premiere at MNT
Dejan Dukovski's new play Ghost directed by Srgjan Janikjievikj will premiere at the Macedonian Nati...
- 2:29 PM | Plan 18 is in initial phase, relates to activities by end of 2018
Plan 18 is in the initial phase and relates to activities that should be undertaken by end of 2018 b...
- 2:14 PM | Four young innovators to represent Macedonia at US global competition
Macedonia will be represented at a world competition in the US city of Detroit by four students from...
- 2:02 PM | Open questions remain for Sofia summit host
Bulgaria is preparing a complicated choreography for the upcoming EU-Western Balkans Summit in Sofia...
- 2:00 PM | Angjusev: Government focusing on infrastructure projects
The European Commission report depicts the Macedonian economy very clearly and precisely, and the Go...