- Monday, June 19, 2017 10:16 AM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian feature film Amok directed by Vardan Tozija was screened at the 20th edition of largest film festival in China, Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF), taking place from June 17 to 26.
The film, co-produced with Red Helicopter Films from Albania, has been financially supported by the Film Agency of Macedonia, and SEE Cinema Network. The main roles are played by Martin Gjorgoski, Deniz Abdula and Nikola Ristanovski.
Founded in 1993, Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF) is the only competitive film festival in China approved by FIAPF. SIFF focuses on awards, markets, forums and film exhibitions so as to build an international platform, and promote the development of the Chinese film industry. sk/10:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:05 PM | Deputy PM: Macedonia gets positive EC report with clear, unconditional recommendation
Macedonia got an exceptionally positive report from the European Commission with a clear and uncondi...
- 1:19 PM | Armenia police detain protest leader Nikol Pashinyan in Yerevan
Police in Armenia have detained an opposition MP who has been leading anti-government protests.
- 1:13 PM | Serbian minister cancels visit to WWII service in Croatia after tense week
Serbian Defense Minister Aleksandar Vulin called off his visit to an annual Serb Orthodox memorial s...
- 1:02 PM | Export value rises 13% in first three months of 2018
Goods estimated at half a billion euros have been exported in the first three months of 2018 by the ...
- 12:15 PM | Secret Ingredient wins Best Debut award at LET'S CEE in Austria
Macedonian film director Gjorce Stavreski's Secret Ingredient won the Best Debut award at the LET's ...